Feb. 25-26, 2021, starting at noon
$100 ABA Members|$175 Non-members
Location: ABA Office:
1661 N. Swan, #144, Tucson, AZ 85712
Includes: lunch, materials, OSHA card
Receive needed training for your employees at the ABA 10-Hour Occupational Safety and Health Course. Designed specifically for construction workers, supervisors, construction / company management and personnel responsible for construction activities.
General Duty Clause, Intro to OSHA & ADOSH Compliance Inspections, General job site safety & health issues and responsibilities, Focus Four which includes fall protection, electrical, excavations (caught in between), and struck by hazards, scaffolds, steel erection, NFPA 70 e Arc Flash, cranes & hoists, material handling, fire protection, confined space work, stairways & ladders, PPE, and legal liabilities for supervisors & companies, GHS-Global Harmonizing System and more.
Sharon Powers of POWERS SAFETY SERVICES LLC, is a former ADOSH compliance officer who now serves as a safety consultant. Powers Safety Services was awarded the 2008 Professional Service of the Year Cornerstone Award and ASSE Safety Professional of the Year 2012-2013.
• Self-monitor for signs of illness, fever, headaches, body aches or shortness of breath prior to coming to this event and throughout the day. Please do not attend if you are not feeling well.
• Prior to entering the event, a temperature scan shall be performed. If an individual is experiencing any of the symptoms above, he/she will not be admitted.
• Face coverings are required to be worn at all times throughout the meeting, unless you are eating or drinking.
• Social distancing is required of 6’ between persons.
• Follow proper hygiene practices by washing hands frequently.
• Do not share food or drink items.