Event TALK: Top Tips For Managing Group Transportation For Your Conference
Tara N. Thain, CHME, Director of National Accounts with SuperShuttle joins us on our latest episode of Event TALK. She shares best practices for Meeting Planners on managing group transportation for conferences and meetings.
Listen to show host Al Wynant and guest Tara Thain discuss the following:
- Key pieces of information that need to be provided by Meeting Planners to prepare an accurate transportation proposal.
- How to evaluate a transportation company.
- On-site support needed to insure flawless execution of the transportation plan.
- Trends or technologies that will make group transportation different in the future.
- Top 3 tips for meeting planners in working with group transportation.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Tara Thain came from the historic city of Philadelphia, PA to attend Arizona State University. While attending college she worked a few jobs before landing her job at SuperShuttle. Tara has been at SuperShuttle for 23 years. Tara started as a reservation agent and worked her way up the ladder to Director of National Accounts.
As the Director of National Accounts for SuperShuttle Tara encompasses a wide range of responsibilities, from setting up all National Corporate Accounts, driving revenue from the Wholesale Tour Market to large groups and conventions, and training sales associates nationally.
Tara is a Certified Hospitality Marketing Executive through HSMAI. She is the past President of the Arizona Chapter of Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) and the past President of the Arizona Sunbelt Chapter of Meeting Professionals International (MPI). Also, served on the Greater Phoenix Multi-Cultural and Arts Foundation board.