Using Technology To Help Planners Generate More Revenue
Al Wynant, CEO of EventInterface.com joins Event TALK. Al speaks with us about how using technology can help planners generate more revenue for events and meetings, what to think about when implementing technology and how to be successful.
Listen to host Eric Dye & Al Wynant discuss the following:
- As the event landscape has changed, how has revenue generation from events evolved?
- Should planners look to attendees to help generate the revenue, or are there other avenues?
- How has technology advanced the opportunity to generate event revenue?
- It is not just about implementing the technology, but also marketing. How do you best promote the opportunities you have created for the attendees, and also to insure that you as a planner meet your revenue goals.
- What are your top 3 tips when implementing technologies to help raise money at events?
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Al Wynant has 24 years of international event management experience. He has managed events from 50 to 125,000 attendees in six countries. He intimately understands the many aspects of event and meeting management, and how technology can make the complicated process of planning and managing events, and engaging attendees easier, which is a plus in his position as CEO at EventInterface.com.
Al studied in Europe and traveled with the international educational program Up with People. He has worked as a Marketing and Public Relations Representative working concert tours in the United States, Switzerland, Belgium and the United Kingdom. He ran event management firm A6 where he was responsible for the management of a large variety of conferences and events in the Southwest and in Atlanta, High Point and New York City.